- Senior FF&E Designer
- Full Time Position
Tara Bernerd & Partners is currently seeking an all-round designer with strong FF&E expertise and focus. The role will involve working primarily on TBP’s high profile hospitality and commercial residential projects.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years’ experience working within the hospitality sector and should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to run small to mid-size projects or as part of a team on large-scale projects.
Impeccable taste levels combined with strong technical skills and FF&E background are essential. Must have experience of delivering projects from concept to site installation, with extensive experience of liaising with and overseeing the procurement agent.
Immediate start preferred.
Key Skills Required:
– Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Spec Sources, Spec Designer and InDesign
– Pro-active, confident and inquisitive
– Excellent communication skills
– Must show a positive attitude and Leadership skills
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Must be productive, flexible, and team-oriented
– Must be detail oriented and thorough
– Must take initiative and ownership
– Familiarity and knowledge of both traditional and contemporary style of interior materials, furnishings, accessories and artwork as well as strong knowledge in sourcing FF&E and finishes
– Fluent in English